3.30.2006

radical quantification

funny how i shout "miracle!" from the tops of buildings, but when things get personal, and it's my turn to get one, i say no. this happened to me a few days ago. the LORD gave me a miracle (i almost said a *small* miracle, but i don't think they can be quantified by size), and i said "no". my mouth actually formed the negative. let's just say my view of sin has radically changed as of late, and the silent grief began. so yesterday the LORD gave me another miracle, and i was tempted to say "no", but instead i whispered a tiny "yes". i told Him i could walk, but i couldn't dance.

and then a miracle happened.
now i have to dance.

3 comments:

crt said...

dancing with you.

good_eyed_sniper said...

and now i need a miracle, 2 to be exact...yes 2...

serendipity said...

as the psalmist says "raise the roof for the God who saved us. why? because God is the BEST" can't wait to hear about your big miracles. nothing is impossible. :)