5.23.2006

broke my bodum

well, it finally happened: i broke my bodum. i've been feeling it coming, and the other nite whilst putting away my dishes, the cookie sheet got a little winky and knocked the bodum beaker into the floor. (i think the cookie sheet was a little jealous because it *never* gets used, but the bodum gets all kinds of action. note: my cookie making acumen is a bit dull. hence the neglect of the sheet.) loud crash. loud scream. major disappointment. so, in looking for the replacement part, i came across this. i can hear the soothing sucking coffee sound even now as i drift off into french roast oblivion....

4 comments:

Gloamer said...

looks suspiciously like something i broke during a chemistry lab.

Justin said...

oh they make a dang good cup of coffee.

greenemama said...

must be something in the air. i broke mine a few weeks ago and my mother-in-law surprised me with something fantastic.

the santos looks like something i'd smash, but they certainly do look delicious.

elea said...

ahhh! so many wonderful pots to choose from!