11.21.2005

holidaying

my parental units and sibling unit are coming for a holiday reverie. we will spend the week together at "underhill" enjoying the taste of thanksgiving and the woods. my father is bringing a television because i have yet to purchase one. don't misread this and think i have a dislike for the pulsating light in the box--oh, no...i have an undying passion for the thing! i do, however, think a vaccuum cleaner should be my first purchase. i get the sense that cleanliness is more important than an increased number of entertainment options. so, the televison will be arriving tomorrow evening along with my family (sans my brother--he's spending the holiday in indonesia doing dental work). chaos will likely ensue in my little one person abode, but what's more fun than chaos with family?

2 comments:

crt said...

enjoy stuffing yourself til the buttons on your jeans are unfastenable and pixels deplete your only supply of brain cells so there is only emptiness left. (at least that is my plan for thanksgiving.) happiest of holiday cheer to you and yours!

serendipity said...

have fun camping with the folks! don't forget to make smores by a candle. make lots of memories and laugh as much as you can. happy thanksgiving to all. much love is sent your way.

p.s. good luck with your little chat :):)send me the first copy of that book.:)